Talk with a counsellor
Get private and confidential support from a professional counsellor.
If you're going through a tough time, it can be really helpful just to talk about it.
Get private and confidential support from a Wellness Together Canada professional counsellor.
felt better after speaking to
a Homewood Health counsellor
*Call 911 in case of emergency
What happens when I call the counselling line?
- You'll hear a brief welcome message.
- You'll be able to choose whether you'd like to talk to a counsellor or hear more information.
- You'll be connected with a counsellor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Homewood Health's phone counselling service is available to adults (aged 18+). Kids Help Phone's phone counselling service is available for kids, teens, and young adults. You can call these services from anywhere within Canada.
You don't have to be going through any specific problems in order to call the counselling lines. Whatever's on your mind, we are here for you.
Please note that phone counselling is not for use in emergencies. If you or somebody you care about is in danger, please call 911 right away.
Yes, you can also connect through your computer by using a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) such as Skype, Facetime, or Google Voice. If you don't already have a VoIP installed, we recommended doing an online search to find an option that works for you.
In addition to a VoIP, you'll also need:
- speakers/headphones and a microphone, or headphones that have a microphone built in
- a reliable Internet connection
- a quiet, private place to talk